Our philosophy is simple: put people and mission first.
Since 2005, the tapestry technologies team has successfully acquired, integrated, and managed technology to support critical missions for clients worldwide. Our reputation is built on mutual trust with our clients and our business is built by referrals from the very same people whom we serve.
Our team of 50 industry security certified professionals are experts in information assurance (IA) and management. Many of tapestry’s staff hold the prestigious CISSP and all are required to attain Security+ certification upon hire.
Our Services & Solutions
tapestry technologies is a key member of the team that supports the DISA Field Security Operations efforts worldwide for:
- Security Requirements Guide Development (SRG) and Integration of NIST SP 800-53 IA Controls
- Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Development
- Security Automation
- Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- OVAL, CPE, CCE, CVE, XCCDF, OCIL
- Control Correlation Identifiers (CCI)
- Certification & Accreditation
- Compliance Auditing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Vulnerability Management System (VMS) Development and Maintenance
- Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM)
- Local Area Network (LAN) and Desktop Support
- Information Technology (I.T.) & Information Security (I.S.) training
tapestry technologies has contingents working around the globe daily to insure the availability, security and reliability of Department of Defense (DoD) commercial systems.
…it helped me realize the relationship between IT & Physical Security… Very good course personally and professionally. [It was an] Excellent coursestudent Traditional & Physical Security for Federal IT Professionals – Japan